Forever Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A space where anyone can feel safe be themsevles. Forever Space is a place where you can hang out with friends, share things that you enjoy, and talk with people who are just like you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Forever Space!

What are you currently playing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hipps
Hipps

What are you currently playing? Empty
PostSubject: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:55 am

Not necessarily what you are literally currently playing, but what game are you into at the moment.?

Right now I'm getting back into Minecraft and playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
Back to top Go down
ROD
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
ROD

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:44 pm

I grabbed Fallout 3 GOTY on Steam some weeks ago for $6 for the Quakecon and have been playing it non stop. But then Steam decided it would uninstall all of my games and so they were uninstalled.

The end.

Oh, and TF2.
Back to top Go down
Xero-Space
Admin
Admin
Xero-Space

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Halo, obviously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/xero-space
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you currently playing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Space :: Entertainment / Hobbies :: Gaming-
Jump to: