Forever Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A space where anyone can feel safe be themsevles. Forever Space is a place where you can hang out with friends, share things that you enjoy, and talk with people who are just like you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Forever Space!

What do you drive?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheEnforcerr
Admin
Admin
TheEnforcerr

What do you drive? Empty
PostSubject: What do you drive?   What do you drive? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Simple, post what you drive. Give some specs if you want, and don't be afraid to brag about your mods.
Here's what I have...

2009 Nissan Sentra SE-R (B16)
177 HP
2.5 L
All stock.

Actual picture (warning, it's a big picture)
Spoiler:

Other Sentra's (not mine) Warning: sexy
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/theenforcerr
Xero-Space
Admin
Admin
Xero-Space

What do you drive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:27 pm

>implying I drive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/xero-space
ROD
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
ROD

What do you drive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:28 am

I drive a Jetta Triptonic 2009, I believe. I'm not familiar with car specs at all, so I apologize. The manual mode keeps its essence, just a little bit dumbed down. For the actual change, you simply have to move the handle a little bit to the side. Seems pointless to me, haha. There isn't a reason to switch to manual mode, especially with this traffic.
Back to top Go down
TheEnforcerr
Admin
Admin
TheEnforcerr

What do you drive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Domenikos wrote:
I drive a Jetta Triptonic 2009, I believe. I'm not familiar with car specs at all, so I apologize. The manual mode keeps its essence, just a little bit dumbed down. For the actual change, you simply have to move the handle a little bit to the side. Seems pointless to me, haha. There isn't a reason to switch to manual mode, especially with this traffic.

You have what's called a "slap stick." for most automatic sports cars, you can switch into manual using a slap stick or paddle shifters. Paddle shifters and on the steering wheel. One paddle is to go up in gears, the other is the go down.
The only purpose for manual modes is to be able to push the RPM's of your engine so that you can accelerate faster. I switch into manual whenever I'm on a straight road and no one is around. It's fun and it's so nice hearing the roar of the engine at 5 or 6 RPM's.
Back to top Go down
ROD
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
ROD

What do you drive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:03 pm

TheEnforcerr wrote:
Domenikos wrote:

You have what's called a "slap stick." for most automatic sports cars, you can switch into manual using a slap stick or paddle shifters. Paddle shifters and on the steering wheel. One paddle is to go up in gears, the other is the go down.
The only purpose for manual modes is to be able to push the RPM's of your engine so that you can accelerate faster. I switch into manual whenever I'm on a straight road and no one is around. It's fun and it's so nice hearing the roar of the engine at 5 or 6 RPM's.

I understand. I honestly never looked into it much. It does make a lot of sense, man. It's also got a Sport mode, which supposedly allows the car to reach higher speeds in less time, but it consumes more gasoline. Either way, thanks for the information.

I often go for the most simple things, whether it's a car or a cellphone, but this Jetta was a deal we couldn't refuse, so we went ahead and bought it. I love it nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
TheEnforcerr
Admin
Admin
TheEnforcerr

What do you drive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:54 pm

[quote="Domenikos"][quote="TheEnforcerr"]
Domenikos wrote:

Snip.

Yeah, the sport mode for Vw's is automatic I believe, and it's pretty much allowing the car to reach those high RPM's that racers like to get to, without having to shift manually. Personally I think it takes the fun out of it, but oh well. Any pics of your car?
Back to top Go down
Hipps
Hipps

What do you drive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:49 am

Currently driving a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT2 with the legendary 3800 V6 200hp. But it is a family car, I plan on buying a used car by September.

Not my exact car, but it looks the same.
Spoiler:

Got my eyes on a 1999 Volvo C70 HT, 2.3L 5Cyl Inline Turbo. 236hp. 0-60 in under 7 seconds stock. This car is a absolute beast and can't wait to get my hands on it.

This the the exact picture from the ad of the one I have my eye on.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ROD
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
ROD

What do you drive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Domenikos wrote:
TheEnforcerr wrote:
Domenikos wrote:

I understand. I honestly never looked into it much. It does make a lot of sense, man. It's also got a Sport mode, which supposedly allows the car to reach higher speeds in less time, but it consumes more gasoline. Either way, thanks for the information.

I often go for the most simple things, whether it's a car or a cellphone, but this Jetta was a deal we couldn't refuse, so we went ahead and bought it. I love it nevertheless.

I've never taken pictures of my car, but mine is just like this one. White and stuff. alien

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you drive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you drive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Space :: Entertainment / Hobbies :: Automobile :: Auto Talk-
Jump to: